DAILY MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, AND NIGHT PRAYERS, MASS READINGS...

Monday 17 November 2014

count down to final vote.......


Day 7.
…with expectations high on what comes next
Today the housemates woke up around 5.15am, prepared for the Mass as usual. After the Mass they went for their daily morning chores; they did an excellent job.
They had noodles for breakfast, after which the media crew asked them to write a short quote to be posted online for the voting.

Housemate #03 - ‘’A time to meet ,a time to part, a time to smile and a time to cry , now its time to vote. Keep on voting for me and I would keep on making you guys proud .You are my strength I count on your votes’’.
Housemate #04 –‘’ There comes a time in life when you can make a change in someone’s life’’ This is such time, please vote for me.

 Housemate #05 - ‘’ A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. The step to take is to vote for BOSEDE HELLEN; vote for contestant #05’’.
Housemate #07-‘’Lean on me when you are weak I will be your strength. Your vote is my strength to be the chosen one ‘’
 
MINOR TASKS
1] Round table conference on the similarities of GOD and NATURE
2] A debate on the topic ‘Tertiary education is only for the male child‘ [15 minutes]
 
MAJOR TASK
1] A 10 minute speech titled ‘My Body Is the Temple of Holy Spirit’
2] A dance using the camp songs or any other music lyric
 
HOW TO VOTE
 You can start voting for your favourite contestants through these media. Format of voting. 
1.Text message _ vote ( ‪#‎number‬) to (+234)-0-8034636474 e.g vote #09. 
2. whatsapp - through 3sn group chat. 
3. FB- like the Paticipsnt's picture on 3sn page on fb. https://www.facebook.com/3SNNaija2014
4. Youtube- vote #09
 







No comments:

Post a Comment